The repo contains a variety of packages, mostly my own software and AUR builds.
I mantain "any" and "x86_64" repos. "x86_64" includes packages from "any". "$arch" can be replaced by both.
[ivasilev] Server = https://ivasilev.net/pacman/$arch
All packages are signed and can be verified using my PGP public key 0x17DAB671.
- aura-bin 3.1.4-2: A secure package manager for Arch Linux and the AUR - Prebuilt binary
- clipman 1.5.2-1: A simple clipboard manager for Wayland
- exa-git v0.9.0.r80.78ba0b8-1: Replacement for ls written in Rust.
- fakeroot-tcp 1.24-2: Tool for simulating superuser privileges,with tcp ipc
- gotop-bin 4.0.0-1: A terminal based graphical activity monitor inspired by gtop and vtop
- pfqueue 0.5.6-1: A console-based program to handle MTA (postfix,exim) queues interactively
- pup-bin 0.4.0-1: Parsing HTML at the command line
- symlinks 1.4.3-3: Scan and change symbolic links
- wintoggle 3.0.3-1: A simple window focus toggler
- xournalpp-git 1.0.15.r347.ga320e1c5-1: Xournal++ is a handwriting Notetaking software with PDF annotation support. Supports Pen input like Wacom Tablets.
- firefox-extension-user-agent-switcher 1.3.34-1: Firefox extension to override the browser's User-Agent string
- fisher 3.2.11-1: A package manager for the fish shell
- hunspell-bg 4.3-2: Bulgarian dictionary for Hunspell
- hunspell-ru 20131101-4: Russian hunspell dictionary
- jupyter-metakernel 0.24.4-1: A Jupyter/IPython kernel template.
- jupyter-octave_kernel 0.32.0-2: A Jupyter kernel for Octave
- neovim-symlinks 4-1: Runs neovim if vi or vim is called
- nodenv 1.3.0-1: Manage multiple NodeJS versions
- python-jupytext 1.4.2-1: Jupyter notebooks as Markdown documents, Julia, Python or R scripts
- rss2email 3.11-1: A tool for delivering news from RSS feeds to your email program