The repo contains a variety of packages, mostly my own software and AUR builds.
I mantain "any" and "x86_64" repos. "x86_64" includes packages from "any". "$arch" can be overridden by both.
[ivasilev] Server = https://ivasilev.net/pacman/$arch
All packages are signed and can be verified using my PGP public key 0x17DAB671.
- arara-git 4.0.r55-1: The cool TeX automation tool
- hunspell-bg 4.3-2: Bulgarian dictionary for Hunspell
- hunspell-ru 20131101-4: Russian hunspell dictionary
- jupyter-metakernel 0.24.3-1: A Jupyter/IPython kernel template.
- jupyter-octave_kernel 0.31.1-2: A Jupyter kernel for Octave
- neovim-symlinks 4-1: Runs neovim if vi or vim is called
- python-jupytext 1.4.1-1: Jupyter notebooks as Markdown documents, Julia, Python or R scripts
- rss2email 3.11-1: A tool for delivering news from RSS feeds to your email program
- aura-bin 2.2.1-1: A secure package manager for Arch Linux and the AUR - Prebuilt binary
- casadi 3.5.1-2: Symbolic framework for automatic differentiation and numeric optimization
- coin-or-coinasl 1.4.3-1: COIN-OR autotools harness to build AMPL Solver Library
- coin-or-coinmetis 1.3.9-1: COIN-OR autotools harness to build Metis
- coin-or-coinmumps 1.6.2-1: COIN-OR autotools harness to build MUMPS
- coin-or-ipopt 3.13.1-1: Interior Point OPTimizer
- coin-or-qpoases 3.1.0-1: COIN-OR QP solver with online active set strategy
- gotop-bin 3.5.0-1: A terminal based graphical activity monitor inspired by gtop and vtop
- pfqueue 0.5.6-1: A console-based program to handle MTA (postfix,exim) queues interactively
- symlinks 1.4.3-3: Scan and change symbolic links
- wintoggle 3.0.3-1: A simple window focus toggler
- xournalpp-git 1.0.15.r243.g6790c973-1: Xournal++ is a handwriting Notetaking software with PDF annotation support. Supports Pen input like Wacom Tablets.