The repo contains a variety of packages, mostly my own software and AUR builds.
I mantain "any" and "x86_64" repos. "x86_64" includes packages from "any". "$arch" can be overridden by both.
[ivasilev] Server = https://ivasilev.net/pacman/$arch
All packages are signed and can be verified using my PGP public key 17DAB671.
- arara-git 4.0.r39-1: The cool TeX automation tool
- hunspell-bg 4.3-2: Bulgarian dictionary for Hunspell
- hunspell-ru 20131101-4: Russian hunspell dictionary
- jupyter-metakernel 0.24.3-1: A Jupyter/IPython kernel template.
- jupyter-octave_kernel 0.31.1-2: A Jupyter kernel for Octave
- neovim-symlinks 3-1: Runs neovim if vi or vim is called
- python-jupytext 1.2.3-1: Jupyter notebooks as Markdown documents, Julia, Python or R scripts
- aura-bin 1.4.0-1: A secure package manager for Arch Linux and the AUR written in Haskell - Prebuilt binary
- gotop-bin 3.0.0-2: A terminal based graphical activity monitor inspired by gtop and vtop
- pfqueue 0.5.6-1: A console-based program to handle MTA (postfix,exim) queues interactively
- symlinks 1.4.3-3: Scan and change symbolic links
- wintoggle 3.0.3-1: A simple window focus toggler